"To serve as a model of transdisciplinary study that fosters student inquiry and learning using a breadth of intellectual approaches and knowledge to enable students to critically engage with our diverse and complex world and meaningfully contribute, with purpose, to the public good."
"Mussolini and the fascists made us understand that obedient human beings are dangerous human beings. When we decided to build a new society afterthe war we understood that we needed to have schools in which children dared to think for themselves, and where children got the conditions for becoming active and critical citizens." -Renzo Bonazzi, Reggio Emilia's Mayor from 1962 to 1976
Announcements / Deadlines
- PAF Winter 2019 Deadlines
- Special Education: November 26, 2018
- Multiple Subject: November 15, 2018
- Cal State Apply Winer 2019 Deadlines
- Special Education: November 5, 2018
- Multiple Subject: November 5, 2018
- Check back soon for the latest updates
- Math Tutor and PALS employee Jason Cannon has passed his CSETS! A tremendous round of applause for Jason. Everyone at the PALS Studio is proud of his accomplishment!
- PALS Advisor Lorinda Maya passed the science subset one for her Single Subject Credential Program! Congradulations Lo! You're going to make a fantastic science teacher!
- PALS Advisor Arely Bernal has a birthday on November 20th! Happy early birthday Arely!
- PALS Advisor Lorinda Maya shares a birthday with Professor Kelly Dortch on Novemeber 22nd! Happy early birthday to the wonderful two of you!
Please note that all students seeking advising must read and understand the following:
ALL PALS advising is strictly unofficial. As a student, I am responsible for knowing the University's regulations. I am responsible for taking the correct courses necessary for graduation and monitoring my university career.
P.A.L.S. Studio and Student Lounge Hours