Come join us!
Every Wednesday 4:30PM - 6:00 PM UH-242
5th Annual Korean Festival
- Holyesik: Korean Traditional Wedding Ceremony: 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. at Event Center (SMSU-106)
- Dinner Reception: 5 p.m.-6 p.m. at Event Center (SMSU-106)
- Performance Showcase: 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. (SMSU-107)
- To Encourage Korean students to broaden their communicative scope and be actively engaged in exchanging information with the campus-wide community.
- To help CSUSB’s campus and our community gain a better, more comprehensive understanding of Korean culture.
In doing so, the club hopes to enable the entire campus community to expand their international perspectives in accordance with our philosophy that we all influence each other regardless of our different ethnic backgrounds. Korean Culture Club will provide activities for the campus that will allow students to sample the different aspects of Korean culture, ranging from cuisine to history and art. The club hopes that by bringing the campus community together regularly, these activities will immerse its members in a uniquely Korean experience. These activities will also impact CSUSB by encouraging students to participate in various international education programs such as Study Abroad, which will open up a multitude of career possibilities.