Taipei, Taiwan - Check back January 2019!
- Mandarin language classes at the National Taiwan Normal University
- Cultural classes in traditional Kung fu, calligraphy, and painting Chinese Opera masks
- Cultural excursions to Shan Xia, Jiu
- Fen, Shi Fen, and Fo Guang Shan.
- And much more!
- Humanities 578D International Experience: Asian Studies
- Estimated 4 units
$2,900 Program fee, including:
- Tuition fees
- Housing for 25 nights, breakfast included
- Cultural excursions
- Administrative & application fees
- Travel insurance
- Airport pickups & drop-offs
Estimated personal costs
$3,250 (high end)
- $1,500 airfare
- $250 local transportation
- $200 Special Cultural excursion to the Buddha Memorial Center
- $700 personal expenses
- $600 meals (lunch + dinner)
- $1.50 minimum per meal